Saturday 5 December 2015

Tanya Burr Cosmetics: Fairytale Eye Palette


As you know Tanya Burr's cosmetic line has had a revamp and new items have been added, I have here the fairytale eye palette.



The packaging of the palette is very pretty and I love the embossing of the little hearts on the eyeshadows. The colours in the palettes a nice neutral shades with 2 matt and 2 shimmer shades.
The eyeshadows apply to the lids well and they blend together nicely.


I found the 2 lighter shades to be less pigmented than the other darker shades, but I do love Velvet Cushion and out of this palette that is my most used shadow. I have used Alohomora with Cream Tea on top just to lighten it up on my lids so it isn't too dark.

Overall I do like this palette and the packaging is absolutely gorgeous but the colour shades could have been a bit different.

The palette can be found at your local Superdrug and retails for £6.00 - it can also be found on their website HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment