Tuesday 1 December 2015

October & November Favourites 2015


I apologise for my sporadic posts and long absences but as stated things at work have been so busy and I am currently on 8AM starts working in a Portacabin till after the New Year with no specific month when we can move back to our old building.

So to make up for that I am going to try and post everyday in December (operative word is try), and to kick us off is a double favourites post.



Sorry for the picture quality - my lighting sucks!!
SLEEK CONTROL SHINE & PRIME
This was a really good primer, it is silicone based but didn't make me feel like my makeup was going to slide off of my face. I found that it did minimise my pores and it did control shine throughout the day, one I would repurchase.

URBAN DECAY AFTERGLOW 8HR BLUSHER - FETISH
This is a gorgeous salmon pink shade and applies to the cheeks beautifully and just blends out brilliantly for just that flush of colour.

I HEART MAKEUP WOW! GLOSS - I WOKE UP LIKE THIS
This is a new acquisition and I am not the greatest fan of lipgloss, but this was not tacky and it just stayed in place for ages with minimal touch ups required, and the shade is just a gorgeous nude shade.

URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA TRAVEL SIZE
I picked this up last month to try and I absolutely love this mascara, the brush is quite a large fibre brush and the formula is fantastic. The mascara just adds a great amount of lift to my lashes and doesn't clump them up.

I will be repurchasing a larger version of this mascara

MUA SKIN DEFINE HYDRO PRIMER
This is a very weird primer as it is more like a jelly then a gel, the premise of this is to add more hydration into the skin (with the winter months upon us that is always a good thing especially on the dry patches). The primer applies to the skin well and doesn't feel slick on the face, it also creates a great base when applying foundation (especially around the dry areas), this I will be repurchasing again in the future.

REVLON COLORSTAY GEL ENVY - HOLD 'EM
As the Autumn months have been here I have followed the season and gone with the darker shades, and this is such a gorgeous, I want to say light plum shade. It isn't too dark but it isn't too bright either and is such a perfect shade for the Autumn months. The polish lasted quite a while and applied really well to the nails (and without too many splodges on the dreaded right hand).

NYC IN A NEW YORK MINUTE NAIL POLISH - PARK AVE
Again with Autumn the brown shades come out and this is such an unusual shade (somewhere between a brown and a grey I would say). This applied well to the nails and dried really quickly, it also lasted really well on the nails.

Are there any there that you have liked recently?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment