Monday 26 October 2015

#ManiMonday: Dragster - Barry M

It's my favourite time of the week, even though it is Monday morning and it is back to work, I can always cheer myself up with #ManiMonday. So here is another Autumn edition for you from Barry M.

Dragster is one of Barry M's new releases for Autumn/Winter and is a gorgeous dark grey creme shade.

This is from their speedy quick dry range, and once applied to the nails does dry really quickly. On application the first coat was opaque but I did apply a second coat as normal.

The polish was easy to apply and there wasn't too many mistakes on the dreaded right hand (as shown above).

I really liked this polish and I did think it was a great shade for Autumn, but Barry M have stopped putting the shade name on the bottom of the bottle and instead you have a massive label on the side of the bottle (not a fan of this).

Overall a great polish and one I would wear again

The polish retails for £3.99 and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment