Sunday 11 October 2015

August/ September Empties

Welcome to a jam packed empties dealing with August and September




No7 Lash Impact Mascara
This is a lovely mascara, applied well to the lashes, I have repurchased a larger size

No7 Lovely Lashes Mascara
This is one of my favourite mascaras (I think I included it on a favourites), it separates the lashes fantastically and just creates a great lash look.

Benefit The Porefessional Primer
I have repurchased this in a larger size as it is a fantastic primer, really worth the hype.

B. Longer Mascara
Not one of my favourites as this did have some fallout which just isn't a good look, would I repurchase this - no I wouldn't

Essence Stay Natural Concealer
I really liked this concealer as it covered any dark circles under my eyes really well, and I will be repurchasing this again.

Makeup Revolution Amazing Curl/ Curve Mascara
Not one of my favourite mascaras as it did have quite a bit of fallout, and when working 7 1/2 hour days that isn't a good look.

Avon Makeup Setting Spray
A great setting spray and one I have already repurchased, it's really inexpensive for the size of the spray.


SEVENTEEN Back Lash Mascara
Again another mascara that just didn't work for me as it again had massive fallout and I ended up looking like I was a Panda. Would I repurchase this and no I wouldn't.

Maybelline The Great Lash Mascara
I really liked this mascara, I honestly thought I wouldn't as the brush is quite small but this was a really great mascara and the small brush allowed for me to reach for the inner and outer corners of my eye. I would repurchase this mascara again as it really did impress me.

L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara
This to me is a love/hate kind of mascara as at first I really didn't like it but after awhile I really started to like this mascara, would I repurchase this and yes I think I would.

Bourjois Mega Liner Eyeliner
When I opened this for the first time to use it it was completely dry when applied, so I really wouldn't repurchase this in the future.

Avon Big & Daring Mascara
Not one of my favourite mascaras due to the fact that when it gets hot in the office the mascara just seems to melt off of my lashes, would I repurchase this and no I wouldn't.

Bourjois Liner Feutre Eyeliner
I was a bit let down by this, eyeliner was completely sealed and when I go to use it for the first time it was near dry, I wouldn't even repurchase this to try it again.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
This was an OK primer but after a while it did start to look a bit funky, and I really did not want to put this anywhere near my face. I don't think I would repurchase this again.


Avon Lash Curler
I really like this lash curler but I think it has come to the end of its lifespan as my lashes were starting to stick to it, which isn't a great thing with a lash curler. I have repurchased this but they have changed the design of it, which I still like.

No7 Brow and Lash
This was starting to look a bit manky, so I thought it was best just to throw it out as no amount of cleaning was going to help. I have repurchased this already and it is currently residing on my dressing table.


CoLab Dry Shampoo Rio and London
I really do like this shampoo, it leaves no white residue when applied to the hair and just refreshes it for just that little bit longer. I have repurchased this in 2 larger sizes.


Lush Mint Juleps Lip Scrub
I really liked this lip scrub it smelled like After Eights and really did scrub my lips well without being too harsh on them. I would repurchase this again

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Cleansing Gel
This is the first hand sanitiser that I have actually finish so colour me impressed, but this does smell fantastic and I already have another bottle on the go

Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz
I really like this toning spray it smells fantastic and just gives and nice perk me up to your face. I would repurchase this again but I am currently using the La Roche Posay Serozinc at the minute.

Dirty Works Triple Action Micellar Cleansing Water
I really liked this micellar water, it wasn't too harsh on the skin and removed my makeup really well. Would I repurchase this again, not at the minute as I have a load of micellar waters to use up.


Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Wool Pads
These have become one of my new favourite cotton wool pads, they are inexpensive and do the job really well.

Superdrug Cotton Wool Oval Pads
These cotton wool pads are good and do the job.


Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes
I know I am bad for using these but I can be quite lazy on a night when I am tired and just want to go to sleep so these are good for a quick and easy way to take off my makeup.

Wilko Baby Soft & Gentle Baby Wipes
These are good baby wipes and are great for cleaning up any spillages, I have repurchased these and am near finishing another pack of them.


Boots Cotton Wool Double Sided Oval Pads
These are another of my favourite pads and do their job well.

Superdrug Cotton Wool Buds
I absolutely love these especially when fixing any nail polish mistakes, I have repurchased these already and I think I am on my 7th or 8th tub.


Wilko Bath Bombs: Blueberry & Grape/ Rhubarb & Vanilla/ Orange & Pomelo
I have fallen in love with these bath bombs, they are so inexpensive and the payoff in the scent of them is absolutely brilliant, they smell fantastic. I would repurchase these again.


The Body Shop Chocomania EDT
This is one of my favourite scents from The Body Shop which they have now discontinued (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). I have managed to repurchase another bottle when they had them on sale so I am currently using that one quite sparingly.

Nivea Invisible Deodorant
I like these mini deodorants as they fit great into my bag when I am going out for a night out, and this does last a really long time on the skin.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment