Thursday 15 October 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered: Nude Bronze


I love my palettes and I have been loving the Eyes Uncovered palettes from Collection, there are 3 palettes in the range (I reviewed Nude already on the blog), and up next is Nude Bronze.

The palette contains 6 shimmer shades that range from light to dark, this palette allows for the user to create a smoky bronze look (great with Christmas just round the corner)


The shades are Ivory, Mink, Ochre, Golden Brown, Ember and Nutty. The eyeshadows are really pigmented, (the above swatch is just one swipe of my finger).

This is a great palette the shades are really great for creating a natural look on the eyes, I have currently been using Mink on the lid and Nutty in the crease and blending them all in.

My favourite shades out of this palette is a tough one as they are all gorgeous and so easy to use and they are just so easily blendable.

The packaging isn't the greatest as it is cardboard, but I haven't tried it yet travelling, even though it is cardboard it could be good for travelling as the packaging isn't going to get easily smashed but then it doesn't provide too much protection for the shadows inside.

Overall a great palette that is small enough to fit in your bag, but the packaging is a bit dubious. Would I buy this again and yes I would as all the shadows are fantastic.

The product retails for £3.99 and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment