Monday 19 October 2015

#ManiMonday: Aqua Violet - Models Own (Beetlejuice Collection)


I have had this floating around my stash for a while now, and I have finally got round to using it.



This comes from Model's Own Beetlejuice collection, Aqua Violet is a metallic duochrome. The polish is quite sheer on first application and this does clear out by the second coat, but I think next time I might use a base coat of either white or black just to add to its opacity.

The polish lasted on the nails quite a long time (I think I had it on for 4 days before I took it off and there was only minimal tip wear).

This is a great polish for Autumn, especially if you are wanting to add a splash of colour as the bottle contains four shades that have been mixed into one, I mainly saw light blue and a darker blue, but there were hints of purple (hence the violet).

The nail polish retails for £4.99 and can be found on the Models Own website HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment