Sunday 18 October 2015

Dirty Works Triple Action Micellar Cleansing Water


I am always wanting to try new things, and while I was in my local Sainsbury's I thought I would check out the Dirty Works range and picked up the micellar water.



The micellar water contains Hyaluronic Acid which provides a moisture boost to skin and the Hibiscus Extract conditions the skin and helps to restore the complexions natural glow.

I have found that it does take off my makeup but I do have to go in a couple of times, the water is fragrance free so it doesn't smell too powerful when you actually put it onto your skin.

I am not sure if I would repurchase this again as for 200ml at £4 is a bit pricey so if it is on offer I would then repurchase it.

The product retails for £4.00 and can be found at your local Sainsbury's or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment