Saturday 10 October 2015

August/ September Favourites

Welcome to a beauty favourites, if you have read my Hiatus Explained! post you will know why this is jam packed with things.






Sleek Full Length Mascara
I love this mascara it creates such great length on my lashes and no fallout, also the shape of the brush allows for you to easily coat the bottom lashes if you so wish.

Avon Long Lasting Eyeshadow - Forever Bronze
This is a gorgeous shade and great for creating a natural look on the eyes, the eyeshadow is long lasting and applies well to the lids.

SEVENTEEN Solo eyeshadow - Mardi Gras
This is in the old packaging but this is such a great eyeshadow and just applies so well to the lids, one of my favourites of the past two months.

The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow - 320 Grape Expectations - Pearlescent
This is such a different shade for me as I am mostly known for my nude shades so for me to use this dark purple shade is mad. This is a gorgeous shade on the eyes and looks fantastic by adding a pop of colour to the lids.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
I have actually been using the sample that I received when I got my Naked palettes, and I loved it that much I actually went an bought a bigger size. This is a great eye primer and has become my go to eyeshadow primer

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara 
I opened this when I went on holiday to the South of England (I may have included it into my holiday makeup post). This is a great waterproof mascara and just lasted so long on my lashes

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes: So Coture
This is a gorgeous mascara and just looks fantastic on the lashes

Natural Collection Liquid Eye Liner
This is a great eyeliner and just creates a nice thin line along the lashes so it defines the eyes well. One bug bear is the handle I would like a longer handle just to give me more control over the wand.

GOSH Intense Eyeliner
I have three shades here the black, brown, and grey. I love this eyeliner so easy to use and just creates such a nice line along the lashes. Out of the three shades my favourite is the grey as it just defines the eyes well and is great for during the day.

MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
I really loved this mascara, it created such a great curl on my lashes and just applied so well, will have to repurchase when I finish it



MaxFactor Pan Stik - Nouveau Beige
I bought this originally as a concealer, and found that it is a foundation, so I tried it out and just loved it, this is a product I have been using all through August and September. It applies to the skin well and just blends so well on the skin.

Benefit Porefessional Primer
I previously purchased a smaller size of this to try out and really liked it (I think that was featured in my holiday makeup bag). I liked it that much I went and picked up the larger size. This is a brilliant primer and has become one of my favourites, I have been using it nonstop all through September.

W7 The Honey Queen Honeycomb Blusher
I wasn't a big fan of this as a blusher but this is great as a highlighter along the top of the cheekbones. I have been using the brush that was supplied (which is very thin), and just apply along the top of the check and just blend it all in.

Essence Concealer - 10
I originally picked this up in the darker shade and it was just too dark for me so I gave this to a friend. I repurchased it in the lighter shade and this has been my go to concealer for most of September as it just applies so well onto the skin and blends well.



Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer - Keep Trying For You
This is such a gorgeous colour, a really bright red and it is unmoveable once dried, you can eat, drink and be merry and it does not budge.

MAC Lipstick: Mehr
I love this lipstick it is such a gorgeous colour and great for when you want a lighter shade on your lips. The lipstick is a matte lipstick and lasts for ages on the lips.

Collection Lip Define: Damson
I picked this up after I saw ZoeLDN's video on lip products under £5 and this was one of the products she chose. Damson is a dark berry shade and just looks fantastic on the lips


Look Good Feel Better Angled Blending Brush
Over the past two months I have been loving this brush to blend my eyeshadow all together as it covers my whole eyelid and the brush is so soft that it blends evertything together so well. I also love that when buying this brush the money goes to a good cause.

Are there any of my favourites that you are currently loving - let me know down below

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment