Wednesday 2 December 2015

PS Love... Volumising Mascara

Primark have had their beauty range out for a while and I will admit I am quite late getting on this train but better late than never as the saying goes.



With the mascara there wasn't really much explanation as to what it will actually do other than what was on the packaging - that it was a volumising mascara (for £1 I'm not expecting the next Man Booker Prize Winner but a little sentence telling me why I should buy the mascara doesn't go amiss).




The brush is a fibre brush but it is quite small and a lot of the product gets stuck in the top of the brush where it joins to the wand (as you can see on the picture).

I'm not the biggest fan of this mascara as I just ended up with panda eyes by lunchtime (not a good look when dealing with people all morning).

Overall I found with this mascara that it gave volume to the lashes but I just had a lot of fallout after a couple of hours, and because of that I really wouldn't repurchase this again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment