Thursday 3 December 2015

Benefit Dandelion


The Benefit box o' powders are the stuff of legends, every beauty vlogger has one or more of these in their makeup stash so I picked up Dandelion to try it out.



With Benefit they are a high end brand so for my money I am looking for something that is fantastic. The blusher is a really nice salmon pink shade (not the nicest way to describe the colour but it is true) with a hint of shimmer running through the powder.

With the blusher you receive a brush inside the blusher but I never use it, the blush applies well to the cheeks and adds a nice flush of colour to the face, the blush is also buildable. The Benefit website states that this can be dusted all over the face as a finishing powder that will brighten up your complexion (I haven't tried this so can't really comment on it).

I really do like this brush and think it lasts really well on the face, would I repurchase this again when I hit pan - yes I would.

The blush retails for £23.50 and can be found and your nearest department store or online at the Benefit website HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment