Tuesday 23 June 2015

B. Dramatic Bold Liquid Eyeliner

As you know I love eyeliner pens, and B. Cosmetics is a brand that I have only really dabbled in, so while I was in my local Superdrug I decided to pick up their B. Dramatic liner pen.


The eyeliner is a felt tipped pen, and is about the regular size for an eyeliner, the eyeliner applies well to the lids and creates a nice bold line along the lashes.

When using the eyeliner I do find myself using the side of the nib to create a line and then just fill in bits I may have missed (I'm not the greatest at eyeliner so filling in is what I have to do).

I like this eyeliner and find it easy to use, the eyeliner retails for £5.99 at your local Superdrug or can be found online HERE, but there are normally some good deals on B. Cosmetics in Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment