Friday 12 June 2015

Rimmel Kate Rockin' Curves Mascara

Rimmel cosmetics and Kate Moss have had a longstanding collaboration with each other, you have the lipsticks, nail polish, and the list goes on and on, but last year they got together and released the Kate Mascara.





The mascara comes with the same wand as the Rockin' Curves mascara, which I love as the pointed end really lets you get into the inner and outer corners of the eye.

Heart Shaped Wand

I admit that I love the wand but the formula is not something to be admired, I had the mascara on for a 7 1/2 hour shift at work and by lunch time I looked like I had two black eyes, I was forever wiping my under eye area to get rid of the fall out.

I wouldn't repurchase this again, I think out of this and the Rockin' Curves mascara, I would choose Rockin' Curves, no fallout, and the same wand. The mascara retails for £7.49, and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment