Friday 24 January 2014

The Body Shop Mango Hand Cleanse Gel

DISCLAIMER: I got this as a freebie, the offer was spend £50 and get £25 off, this was one of the products I picked up.



I grabbed this for when I was going to London for a few days as something to go in my train case so at least I would have a hand gel for when we stop at the service stations (I am a toilet snob, I hate public toilets, you just never know who has touched the taps after they've been in the loo). Most hand gels smell clinical and not very nice so when I saw this one in The Body Shop so I put it into my basket (I forgot to grab one from Boots/ Superdrug and saw this on one of their displays).

The Body Shop's range of hand cleanse gels come in 5 scents:


  • Coconut
  • Strawberry
  • Mango
  • Satsuma
  • Pink Grapefruit


They retail for £2.50 and come in a 60ml bottle, great to stick in your handbag. It is a clear gel and the bottle is a flip cap (which lessens the inevitability that it will open and leak all over my bag)

It is supposed to smell of Mango, I can't really smell that, it does smell quite sweet (sickly sweet if you want a better description). It does make my hands smell really fruity rather then the clinical smell you do get with other hand gel types which is a plus.

I would by this hand gel again, and I would try the other scents (I have my eye on satsuma, and coconut)

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment