Wednesday 29 January 2014

Boots Expert Build Up Shampoo



I was looking for a shampoo that would deep clean my hair, I have very oily hair, and something that would just really get in to all the nooks and crannys and remove it all would be fantastic.

I was perusing the aisles of Boots and came across the Boots Expert build up removal shampoo, and I thought I would give this a try.

Now with any shampoo that says that it is going to remove any build up in your hair then even to me that tells me to only use it once a week, otherwise it might strip your hair of any nutrients that it needs.

I have really oily hair (sounds better than greasy to me), and since I have been using this I have noticed that it does take longer for my hair to get oilier (which is brillaint).

The shampoo comes out clear, and you use it just like a normal shampoo (rinse and repeat if necessary).

I am in love with this shampoo, it really does deep clean my hair and remove all that oil (and any products that I may have used during the week) and I will repurchase this again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment