Monday 13 January 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils



I love an eyeshadow pencil as they are so easy to apply on a night out. NYX cosmetics have been making the rounds on YouTube and Blogging websites, and the bug hit me, I wanted to try some of these and so I grabbed some of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils to see what all the fuss is all about.

The ones I have are:

  • Rust
  • French Fries
  • Dark Brown
  • Sparkle Green
  • Cashmere
  • Horseradish
  • Cobalt
  • Bronze



Sparkle Green
Is a lovely christmassy green colour, I wore this colour during December for a christmassy look, but during the day I used a lighter eyeshadow over the top just to lighten the colour up. This is perfect when you want to create a dark, and dramatic look.

French Fries
This is a lovely gold type of colour with a lovely shimmer running through it, I do wear this one quite a lot as it's lovely for a daytime look, it's a very subtle colour.

Dark Brown
This is another colour that is good for a night time look especially when doing a smoky eye look.

Bronze
This is a lovely metallic shade, a shade that is good for a night out by adding some bling to your eyes.

Cashmere
Cashmere is a lovely light gold colour, good for during the day.

Cobalt
This is a lovely blue colour (I'm in a blue colour phase at the moment), and perfect for a night time look, or a smokey eye.

Rust
This is another colour I wore during December as it has a reddish undertone, I wore this to my Christmas party and paired it up with the NYX Shimmer Roll On in Platinum to add a bit of sparkle to my look.

Horseradish
This is a mint green colour, good for a subtle day time look


I love these pencils, they are so easy to use and they come in such a great colour range (32 shades overall), and they can be used as an eyeliner to add a bit of drama to a look.

These can be found on the NYX website or at your local Next.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment