Tuesday 28 January 2014

NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer



I've said previously that I am trying out drugstore primers to see if I can find a good quality, but low cost primer.

Next up is N.Y.C Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, this states that it will instantly transform my complexion by boosting my skin's radiance and making any redness fade over time.

The product has micro-fine glitter so that when it does go on your face it gives your skin a glow. Now don't be scared when I said that it has glitter, it is a very very fine glitter and to be honest you don't really see it on the skin when the primer is added. I only managed to see it on my skin when I was under some very bright lights, so this does give you a subtle glow.

I can't say that I did notice any redness on my face fading over the couple of weeks that I used it but it wasn't too bad, I would purchase again, maybe not straight away but maybe in the future.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment