Saturday 8 August 2015

Revlon PhotoReady Primer

Revlon isn't a brand that I normally look at in the drugstore unless I am looking for something in particular. I have heard some good things about the photoready primer and thought I would give it a try.


The primer is lightweight and is supposed to soften the skin as well as diffuse light to help minimise flaws and even the skin texture out. The primer is also oil, talc, fragrance, and paraben free,

I absolutely love this primer, it creates such a great base for my foundation that I notice it hides my pores and just allows for a smooth and flawless look. The primer applies really well on to the skin and the statement is true it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and just creates an amazing canvas for your foundation.
The primer retails for £12.99 and can be found at your local BOOTS or SUPERDRUG or online by clicking on the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment