Sunday 30 August 2015

MUA Extreme Curl Mascara

As you know I am a mascara fiend (I'm a makeup fiend as well - it's a problem I know). So while I was in my local Superdrug I was perusing the MUA stand and came across their extreme length mascara. I will admit that the packaging pulled me in (yes I am a sucker for pretty packaging)





The mascara brush is curved so when the mascara is applied to the lashes, the lashes will take the shape of the brush.

This has become one of my favourite mascaras as I have never noticed any fallout while I've been wearing it and for a mascara that is under £5 that is fantastic.

I will be repurchasing this mascara again as it is just fantastic, creates a great curl and no fallout - champion!

This product retails for £2.00 and can be found at your local SUPERDRUG or online by clicking the link.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment