Thursday 13 August 2015

MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush

As you know blusher fiend here, I have that many my current blusher draw is becoming a real live tetris game trying to fit them all in. One of the newest releases from MaxFactor is their Creme Puff Blusher, which look like dupes for the Hourglass Ambient Blushers (I have none of these at the moment so am unable to test that theory.

 


I have three of the blushers which come in a range of 6 shades, the shades that I have are Seductive Pink, Lavish Mauve, and Gorgeous Berries.

As you can see in the swatch above the lighter shades aren't as pigmented as Gorgeous Berries, but even with one swipe of the finger in the pot you still have a swatch of colour.

These have become one of my favourite blushers, they blend brilliantly onto the skin and just give a nice flush of colour to the skin.

The blusher retails for £8.99 and can be found at your local BOOTS or SUPERDRUG, or by clicking on the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment