Friday 21 August 2015

#PuckerUpFriday: Warm Hearted - Models Own

Welcome to another summery #PuckerUpFriday, and I am bring you Warm Hearted from Models Own.




These are one of the most recent releases from the Models Own range and come in a range of 10 shades. The shade here is Warm Hearted, which I will admit I picked up by mistake but I thought I would give it a go.


The shade is a bright coral orange shade, with undertones of red, it is a semi-matte formula but felt more like a cremesheen type of formula and is quite pigmented. Once applied this does feel quite gunky on the lips and I really didn't like the formulation of the lipstick. The lipstick also started to look really gloopy


Overall this really didn't impress me, I didn't like the formula and I just wasn't a fan of the colour. I don't know if I would check out any more of the shades in the range, especially with the formulation of this one.

The lipstick retails for £4.99 can be found at your local SUPERDRUG or online at the MODELS OWN website by clicking on the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment