Sunday 23 August 2015

Barry M Make Me Blush Cream

As you know I am a blusher fiend and my drawer is a live action game of Tetris, so I welcome the latest release from Barry M, the Make Me Blush Cream sticks.


The blusher comes in 3 shades and I have 2, these are Rhubarb Crumble and Raspberry Charlotte.
The blusher is infused with Vitamin C and contains Jojoba oil as well as shea butter.

I really like these blushers they do apply to the cheeks easily and they are so easily blendable (these actually came with me on holiday as they are just so travel friendly (Holiday Makeup Bag)), all you do is apply to the cheeks and then you can just blend with your fingers.


Rhubarb Crumble is a coral orange shade and great for when you just want a subtle tint to the cheeks, while Raspberry Charlotte is a gorgeous dark pink shade that gives a lovely pop to the cheeks.

The formula of these is just so creamy and apply like a dream, I will have to have a look at the other shade in the range and I would repurchase these.

The blusher retails for £4.49 and can be found at Boots or Superdrug or online at the Barry M store by clicking the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment