Friday 28 August 2015

#PuckerUpFriday: Velvet Rose - Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss

Welcome to another Pucker Up Friday, I hope your enjoying them! This time I bring you an entry from Essence, and their XXL Long Lasting Matte lipgloss range.




 The lip gloss is a nude pink shade that works well when wanting just a hint of something on the lips.


The lipgloss when opened has a vanilla type scent and a flat, applicator to apply to the lips. The texture of the lipgloss is mousse like and does apply well to the lips.


You can see on the lip swatch that the lip gloss can be patchy, but this is hardly noticeable (I only noticed it when I saw this on the lip swatch). The lip gloss did last well on the lips and I think I only had to reapply twice in a full day of wearing it

Would I repurchase this lip gloss in this shade, yes I would as it is a light shade that is great for when you just want a hint of colour on the lips.

The lipgloss retails for £2.30 and can be found at your local WILKINSONS or by clicking the link

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment