Monday 4 August 2014

July Empties 2014

Welcome to my July empties, I know my posts have been few and far between but I am trying to get back in sync with them, so let's get on with the show.



 First is skincare/ fragrance:

Johnson's Baby Shampoo - I use this mainly to clean my brushes as it isn't harsh with them, I have a larger bottle that I have started using now so it has already been repurchased.

The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub - I got this as part of a set for Mother's Day off of my stepson, and I am absolutely in love with it and I will be repurchasing this.

Forever Yours Purse Spray - I bought this for £3 in Superdrug just as a perfume that would fit in my bag, and it smelled so lovely.

Dove Original Deodorant (mini) - As you know in last months favourites I was reacquainted with an old friend which was the Dove original deodorant, I finished a mini as I use them for when I go on a night out as they fit into my clutch bag brilliantly.


Next is wipes

Boots Double Sided Round Cotton Wool - I love these, they are so soft on the skin especially when using with my micellar water to remove my makeup

Handy Wipes - These are fabulous I bought them from our local Home Bargains and they are just all purpose wipes and because they are small in size they fit perfectly in a handbag.

Baby Wipes - Another pack of baby wipes, I get through a lot of these as I use them on my vanity to wipe up any messes or wipe my hands from any makeup just until I get to the bathroom.


Next is cosmetics:

MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist - As you know this is my 2nd bottle of this setting spray which I would repurchase but at the moment I am trying out the Avon Setting Spray.

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara - I am gutted to say goodbye to this beauty, it is rare for me to repurchase a mascara but this one I will. It worked brilliantly on my lashes and the large brush just grabbed every one of them.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket (Waterproof) - This is another mascara that I am sad to be getting rid of, it is such a lovely mascara and will be one that I am repurchasing.

GOSH Prime n' Refresh Illuminating Eye Roll On - I didn't really find that this did anything for me I loved the delivery system with the massage type balls but it just didn't work for me.

GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer - As you can see from the picture the bottle is still half full, the formula just turned really watery in consistency (alarm bells telling me that this needs to go)

Collection Primed & Ready Primer - I didn't like the feel of this primer as it did feel quite greasy once applied to the skin and the price as well for the amount of product wasn't that great either.

SEVENTEEN Fade Away Concealer - I liked this concealer, but it's been dossing in the back of my drawer for a while now and has seen some better days.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - I love this top coat but once you get past the brush the product is just pointless and it becomes messy trying to get it out of the bottle.


Last but but not least is the Look Beauty Ooomph Lashes Mascara, it's not really finished I only just opened it a couple of days ago but when I did it was all dried out just like the Accessorize mascara, so this has put me off buying any mascaras from the Look Beauty range.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment