Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter*



I love lip balm, and this one I have had for ages, my partner bought me it for Christmas one year and I have just started to use it (the pot put me off mainly). All I have to say is Shame On Me, this lip butter is fantastic I love the scent (I am a chocaholic, so this is always up my street).

The lip butter applies to the lips really well and this one gives a nice shine to lips while it also moisturises.

I have very dry lips so this helps to keep them moisturised and what surprised me about this lip butter is that once applied it stays on the lips for ages.

This is a great lip butter and at the moment one of my favourites, and one I will repurchase again in the future.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment