Monday 18 August 2014

Models Own Quick Dry Drops



I love Models Own nail polish, I think they are some of the best, so when I saw this in my local Superdrug, it found it's way into my basket.

The premise of this product is once you have painted your nails you then add a couple of drops of this onto your nails and it dries them quicker. The product comes with a little pipette that you use to apply the product to the nail, this then takes over as the lid as you screw it back onto the bottle.

I painted my nails then put this on, now I will admit that I have been spoilt by Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray for Nails, which dries really fast. I gave these 2 minutes and they were still tacky (Elegant Touch dries in 1 minute) so I really wasn't impressed with these drops as much as I thought I would be.

The idea is sound, but for me this product just doesn't work.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment