Tuesday 13 May 2014

The Body Shop Cocoa Lip Gloss



As you know I love The Body Shop and their Chocomania range, so when I saw there was a cocoa lip gloss, that was it I was sold.

I bought this at Christmas when The Body Shop had their special offer on of 'spend £50 and get £25 off'.

I've not really dipped my toe in Body Shop make-up barring their eyeshadows years ago, so this really was my first dip into their makeup for a couple of years.

The lip gloss is really shimmery, but as you can see in the swatch above once applied the lip gloss is very sheer, so this can be worn during the day as something to give your lips a bit of a shine.

As you can see the lip gloss is a tube type gloss with the plastic applicator, it does apply to the lips really easy (but most tube lip glosses do).

Overall a nice lip gloss and one that is great just to stick in your bag just to add a nice sheen to your lips.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment