Thursday 29 May 2014

Holiday Skincare

I finally have found some wifi in Cafe Nero in Kings Lynn yay so here's a post to keep you all going for a tiny bit till Sat/Sun


As you know by my post yesterday I am away for a week and wifi is spotty at best so I thought I would do a post on what skincare items I brought with me.

Micellar Water
This is a biggie I deported my Garnier micellar water into a pump bottle for easier transport. I love this micellar water it does really well at cleansing my face.

Halo Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
These are if I get back late and I am being lazy at removing my eye makeup these do the trick nicely.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Face and Body SPF30
I love this it's small so itcan fit in my handbag easily and it does a good job of protecting me from the sun.

Hawaiian Tropics Silky Face Lotion SPF30
This is a new purchase, I saw that this is good to be applied under makeup (that is always a good thing) at the moment it is in a testing phase with me so keep an eye out for a review next month.

Botanics Toning Spritz
This is a big favourite for me it takes the last hanger ons if my makeup so I'm ready for applying my moisturiser.

Boots Cucumber Eye Gel
This is really cooling for under the eyes and helps with the puffy eyes.

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisturiser SPF15
This is a really nice moisturiser and mattifies the skin really well.

Travel Wipes x10
These were bought from home bargains for £1 I think they are really useful they take off my makeup when I am being lazy and they are good for wiping hands.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment