Monday 9 March 2015

#ManiMonday - Pillow Talk - Rimmel

Welcome to another #ManiMonday, and you can certainly tell that we are all gearing up for Spring. The sun is starting to come out and so are the pastels, and here is another pastel colour to tempt you Rimmel's Pillow Talk.



Pillow Talk is from the Rita Ora collection, and this is a baby blue nail polish. I will admit I was surprised with how much I actually liked this nail polish as I'm not the biggest pastel colour fan.

This polish was easy to apply thanks to the large flat head brush and wasn't streaky on application. The polish became fully opaque on 3 coats and did dry quite quickly for the amount of coats I put on my nails.

I can see myself wearing this again during Spring as it was such a gorgeous colour, and the price was quite reasonable (£2.99), and can be found in your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment