Saturday 7 March 2015

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap


This was an enabled purchase by Lily Pebbles, I am always on the lookout for a good brush shampoo, while I was in London I headed to John Croyden & Bell and picked myself up a bottle of Dr Bronner's Magic Soap.

What I noticed when using this shampoo that you really do not need to use a lot as it lathers up really well with only the tiniest amount.

The lavender scent is what I have been currently using, and it is such a lovely scent but because it contains hemp it can have a bit of a mouldy scent.

The soap does really well when applied to the brushes as it really gets rid off all the makeup from the brushes and does leave them feeling soft.

What is amazing with this soap is that it also has a range of uses (Shower gel, shampoo, etc)

I will admit that I am going to try another scent when this bottle runs out as there are many different other scents in the range.

The soap can be found at your local TKMAXX or if your in London at John Croyden & Bell or at their online shop HERE and retails for £8.50.

As I said previously I would buy this again but I would like to try a different scent.

Thanks for tuning in.

Gemma
xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment