Wednesday 11 March 2015

Avon Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask

I have only just started to dabble in the world of face masks, but I do find them quite relaxing after I have had my shower I then put one on and relax for 10 to 15 minutes.



I saw this in the Avon book and thought I would try this out, I have combination skin and this boasts that it absorbs oil from the skin and clears pores, well this just sounded too good to miss.

The mask applies well to the skin and feels quite refreshing once applied, the optimal time to wait is 15 minutes, this lets the mask dry (you notice the mask go from black to grey). The face mask is really easy to remove with a wet flannel, the product isn't super glued to your face so you are not having to scrub it off to hard.

I noticed with this mask is that it does work, and it works well, when the mask does dry you can see very easily where your oily areas are (mine was around my nose and on my chin.

The packaging is quite nifty, near the cap the tube is see through so you can actually see how much product is in the tube (this is a good little indicator as to when you are starting to run out).

The mask retails for £5.00 normally but Avon are always reducing the prices of a lot of their stock, if you don't have an Avon representative, this can be found online HERE.

I will be repurchasing this again as it is such a good little face mask, and the price doesn't break the bank.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment