Saturday 26 July 2014

B. Eyeshadow Quad - Glisten


I bought this from Superdrug during their 50th anniversary celebrations when B. cosmetics were being sold for half price (I managed to pick up 3 of these quad palettes).

I have to admit this is my mostly used one (you've probably already guessed the reason because it has brown shades). I will admit that the light shade when applied will need to be patted in if you want the colour to show up on the lid, but if using as a highlighter you should be fine. These colours can be worn separately or mixed with other colours in your eyeshadow stash, all the shades blend well.

I admit I do like these colours, and the quad is compact so it will fit into a makeup bag when travelling, the packaging is simplistic in design which I am liking at the moment when it comes to my eyeshadow quads.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment