Saturday 30 November 2013

Use Up December

I have set myself a task for December, use up any products that I have that are half empty. I've decided to do this for a couple of reasons:

a) Clear some space in my bathroom
b) Not to buy anymore skincare, haircare and so on until they are used up.

and

c) It's Christmas so I will probably get a shed load of smellies for Christmas, so will need the room for them.

A sample of the products that I have to use up are:-


  • Shampoo
  • A shed load of deodorants
  • Body Sprays
  • Dry Shampoo
  • Nail Polish Remover
  • Cotton Wool
  • Moisturisers
  • Bubble Bath
  • Shower Gel


You will be able to catch up with how I am doing the beginning of January (I may post halfway through December to show you how I am doing)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment