I was sat at home and my points card starting to burn a small hole in my purse, so I thought I would go down to the local boots and spend some of my points.
So here is what I grabbed:
- Ecotools Flat Foundation Brush - As I have started to wear foundation a lot more I only have 3 brushes and I can't deal with sponges, so I grabbed an ectools brush to add to my main collection.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - My nails are quite brittle and keep peeling so I thought some hard as nails might help strengthen them up.
- Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - I saw this on Liana Beauty's youtube channel (she was doing a drugstore makeup routine)
- Boots Essentials manicure sticks - As I've bought the cuticle remover I'll need some manicure sticks to push the cuticles back
- 17 Eye Shadow Brush - I was looking for a concealer brush, but the one I did find was massive and while I was browsing the brush display I found this 17 eyeshadow brush and thought I would give it a go as a concealer brush until I properly went shopping next Friday.
- Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer - I found this on Beauty Junkie in London's blog, and thought I wouldn't mind trying that.
- No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser - I've been looking or a quick fix brush cleanser for ages, and I didn't want to pay over the odds for it, this was only £8 (it was also the main thing I wanted).
- Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer - I have been using a Smashbox trial size primer and it is quite good, but I'm not going to pay the price for a full size tube so I am dipping my toes into different primers.
- Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - I've nearly finished my Sally Hansen stregthening nail polish remover so I thought I would give Cutex a try and see what they were like.
- Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover - This was featured in a blog post on a nail care kit by Vivianna Does Makeup, and I have been wanting to try this for a while to see what it was like.
I am looking forward to trying all this out, and will review all these products soon.
thanks for tuning in