Saturday 9 November 2013

Haute Chocolate - Sally Hansen

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and product has been bought with my own money.

This is the first time I have tried a Sally Hansen nail polish. The complete salon manicure boasts that it has a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, colour, and a top coat all in one bottle.

Haute Chocolate on the nails



Haute chocolate is a lovely chocolately colour with a shimmer running through it. This is a lovely colour for Autumn, it reminds me of cold autumn nights snuggled up with a hot chocolate.


The brush is a flat one and when you pull the brush from the bottle you do get a lot of polish on there. The polish is also quite pigmented so even with just one coat the polish goes pigmented. (I put a 2nd coat on anyway).

The polish has all these properties in the one bottle that it does add to the drying time, I would suggest a fast drying top coat.

Overall Thoughts

I loved this polish and I think this will become one of my Autumn staples.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment