Wednesday 6 November 2013

October Favourites - 2013

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and the products have been bought with my own money.

Hi everybody and welcome to my first installment of my monthly favourites.



L'Oreal Micellar Water
I have been loving this in October, I won't badger on about this as I have already posted about it to read more click the title bar above, but I will be buying this again.

Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser
This is a lovely facial moisturiser and it has been doing wonders for the dry areas on my face, you can read more about it by clicking the link above.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash
I love The Body Shop, their products are fantastic and smell amazing. This one doesn't have the greatest of smells (it smells quite clinical) but it does wonders for your face, I use the facial brush that can also be found in The Body Shop. I use this on an evening to really deep clean my face.

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector
I am loving this hand cream, it doesn't leave your hands to greasy when it is applied and it keeps them all nice and supple.

Lush Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub
I love this body scrub, it takes off all the dead skin that can accumulate on your body (I'm running out so thank god I'm off as I can go and grab some more). I love this and will be repurchasing this again.

MUA Colourblast Eyeshadow Tint - A Girl Like Me (Superdrug)
I love eyeshadow crayons, I'm not a morning person so something that is going to help me apply make up quicker is a godsend. I love this colour especially as when I go to work I like a nice natural look and this colour provides it.

Collection Work The Colour Shadow Pencil -  Gunmetal Glitz
This is a lovely colour, a great one for Autmun, I don't wear this all the time but I do wear it during the weekend or if I am going on a night out somewhere.

17 Doll'd Up Mascara - Blackest Black
This is a lovely mascara it gives me a full coverage and does make my lashes look somewhat fuller.

Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
I've refound my love for Carmex Lip Balm, I just found it in the bedroom, and thought I would like a change and have had this in my bag as my go to lip balm for most of this month, I love the packaging and when your in a rush it allows you to apply and go.

After School Boy Blazer - Essie
This is a beauty bloggers must have it seems, every beauty blogger under the sun is raving about this polish , and yes I am following suit.
This nail polish is a lovely dark navy colour, it looks black in some lights, and Navy in others.

Models Own - 5-in-1
I love this, it's a 5-in-1 top and base coat and it is fantastic, wil certainly buy again, it stops my nails from yellowing and it keeps them all nice and healthy.

Cloud 9 - Sinful Colors (Boots)
I was surprised with how much I really liked this colour, I bought it to use for Halloween, and I actually liked it on its own and think I will wear it again next summer.

Shade 9 - 2 True (Superdrug) (I missed this out of the picture accidentally, really sorry)
This is a lovely dark brown colour and a great one for Autumn. This stayed on my nails for days without chipping, one I will most definitely wear again.

Forever Yours EDT (Superdrug)
This I picked up while I was waiting in the queue to pay for my purchases and thought I need a small perfume to go in my bag and thought I would try this out for only £3.00

Rimmel Exaggerate Lid Primer
This is a good primer for your lids, it works really well and it keeps the eyeshadow on the lid for a long time.

Reviews on these products will be forthcoming in the near future.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment