Sunday 20 October 2013

Rub Rub Rub - Lush

I was in Lush a while ago and the sales girl asked me if I had tried their body scrub 'Rub, Rub, Rub', my reply was of course no I have never tried this before. So after a 5 minute demonstration of the scrub and the results on my hands, I was sold and bought a tub right there and then.


Rub Rub Rub - Lush
Rub Rub Rub
As you can see like all Lush packaging it is simple but quite eye catching because of its simplicity.


Rub Rub Rub Inside the tub
Inside the tub

The actual product doesn't look that appealing it's all seasalt and basically a tub of blue goo, but it does smell lovely (reminds me of the beach and the sea)

On the skin
On the Hand

All you need to do is put some on your skin and rub it in. I will forewarn you that if you want a really deep scrub put the product on before you go in the shower, if you want a softer scrub put it on while you are in the shower.

Once rubbed in
Once it's all rubbed in
As you can see once it's rubbed into the skin the product changes colour, once you wash the product off (I did my hand as a dry scrub) the product turns really smooth under the water and it leaves your skin feeling all smooth and lovely.

You can also use it in your hair to add volume (I've not tried this yet as my hair has got enough volume and any more I might get arrested for noise pollution)

It retails at Lush for £8.25 for 330g, this tub has lasted me awhile and is only a quarter full (will probably feature in my October empties)


Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment