Saturday 26 October 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and product was bought with my own money.

L'Oreal Micellar Water
I'd heard about this product from essiebutton when she did a blog post on alternatives to bioderma (found here). Now don't get me wrong I do want to try Bioderma as every beauty blogger is raving about this, but I thought I would start at the cheaper end of the scale first to see if micellar water did anything for my skin before I went higher in price range.

For an in depth look at what micellar water is Lab Muffin can explain it a lot easier then I can here

I have been using this product religiously for a week and my skin feels a whole lot better then it was at the start of the trial. My skin feels a lot lighter (if you know what I mean) and doesn't feel tight. It also pulls off my makeup and any other nasties that have been lurking on my face.

Overall I thought this was a great toner and it made my skin feel really refreshed, and one I will carry on using in my skincare regime.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment