Wednesday 30 October 2013

Artstix Nail Art Pen

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own, and product has been bought with my own money.

Models Own have a line of nail art pens consisting of 9 colours, which are 5 pastel colours, 2 metallics and White, Black and Pink. I have the Black one.

Artstix Nail Art Pen - Black

I was using the black one to create stripes on my nails. The brush took a while to get used to as it is quite long but once I did it didn't seem to go too badly. The brush is quite long and a lot of the product does stay on the brush, I spent a lot of my time getting the excess off of the brush. The lines it created were quite bold and I only needed to use it once to get an opaque line.

You can also use the dotting section of the pen, but for the moment trying to create lines was a baby step for me.

Overall Thoughts.

I thought this product was good and I will use it again but only quite rarely when I want to have a try at nail art again.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment