Sunday 27 October 2013

Can't Find My Czechbook - O.P.I

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own, and was bought with my own money (unless stated otherwise)




I bought Can't Find My Czechbook as it was a light blue colour, this colour is lovely a really nice blue shade. I thought this colour would be good for the start of Autumn when the temperatures are starting to drop.  This polish is part of O.P.I's Euro Centrale collection.

The first coat looked quite streaky when applied to the nail, but it did apply well (especially when painting my right hand, minimal mistakes) The polish dries quickly and looks lovely on the nails. The second coat covered the nail nicely and turned the colour opaque on the nail.

I bought this from Nail Polish Direct for a great price of £7.99 (it was either that or £11.50 at John Lewis). I can not fault the service with the company, my order was dispatched the same day and delviered a couple of days later.

Overall a great nail polish, and one I will be using again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment