Friday 9 October 2015

#PuckerUpFriday: Crazy Sexy Crimson - The Body Shop

Welcome to #PuckerUpFriday, and as we are in Autumn I am bringing you Crazy Sexy Crimson from The Body Shop and their Colour Crush range of lipsticks.


The lipstick applies to the lips really well thanks to the shape of the bullet, and is a gorgeous dark red shade such a great one for Autumn.


The lipstick is opaque on the lips and is very moisturising on the lips. The bullet contains a light rose scent which must be really light as I haven't even noticed it.

I have found that the lipstick does last quite well on the lips but will always need reapplying after food.


This is one of my favourite shades so far from the range, and I am looking forward to trying more from the range.

The lipstick retails for £10 and can be found in your local Body Shop or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment