Tuesday 13 October 2015

Mitchum Deodorant

Now deodorant is not seen as a taboo subject but for someone to make a blog post about one is saying something.


The deodorant contains a formula that when the body heat rises pure oxygen is released which helps to eliminate odour caused by bacteria.

This deodorant is epic! I will admit at work I am running around all over the place so I am likely to get sweaty, as soon as I put this on in the morning it starts to do its job and keeps me dry in the underarm area.

The scent of this is light so isn't too overpowering when applied to the underarm area.

I really love this deodorant and I have repurchased this so keep an eye out for this in my favourites and empties posts next month.

The product retails for £4.99 and can be found at your local supermarket or Boots/ Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment