Thursday 8 October 2015

The Body Shop Red Musk EDP

This was released as part of The Body Shop's Musk range and is completely different to what has been released before as this is not floral based.




The EDP contains notes of tobacco, cinnamon, and pepper, which you would think would create such a strange scent but it is absolutely gorgeous and  such a change from the girly girl scents that you can pick up.

The fragrance is absolutely gorgeous such a great scent for the autumn months, the product once applied is really long lasting (whenever I wave my wrists in front of my face I always get the scent wafting up my nose)

The perfume comes in 2 sizes a small one of 30ml which costs £15 or the 60ml which costs £22. I have the 60ml as I couldn't find the smaller size, but I am a member of The Body Shop loyalty scheme so I got 10% off of the purchase - Bish Bash Bosh.

The parfum can be found in your local Body Shop or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment