Wednesday 14 October 2015

Benefit The Porefessional Primer


The Porefessional primer has become a cult product and has been hyped up the ying yang, so I wanted to know if it was worth the hype.



The primer minimises the appearance of pores and fine lines and creates a smooth surface on the skin. The translucent gel is oil-free and contains a Vitamin E derivative to protect the face from free radicals. The balm is lightweight so doesn't feel heavy on the skin.

I really like this primer and yes I am a stickler when it comes to high end products but this one is worth the hype and more. I've noticed especially around my nose that it does minimise the appearance of the pores there and does allow for my foundation to apply smoothly to the skin.

Overall a great primer and one that I will repurchase again when I do run out of this

The primer retails for £24.50 and can be found in your local Debenhams, House of Fraser, Boots, or online at their respective websites.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment