Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub



I love The Body Shop, their products are amazeballs and they have some gorgeous scents, one o my favourites is the Chocomania range (I'm a chocoholic so I was always going to love this range).

I tried the Chocomania Body Scrub a couple of months ago (this can be found in an empties post here), this was only a trial size so there was only 2 uses of the scrub.

I put this scrub on dry as it gives a much deeper scrub, the scrub is a sugar scrub so not too abrasive when rubbing onto the skin.

With the scrub being such a dark brown, when applying to the skin you look like you've just had a mud bath, and there might be a brown ring round the plughole (I've not noticed this yet, but I am keeping my eyes peeled).

The scrub feels really lovely on the skin and once washed off leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and gets rid of all the dead skin that has accumulated.

This is one of my favourite body scrubs and one I will be repurchasing again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment