Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Favourites



Welcome to another edition of my monthly favourites, as you can see there isn't many this month, and there is a non beauty related item in there.

BEAUTY UK EYE PRIME FX EYESHADOW PRIMER
This has at the moment become my holy grail of eyeshadow primer, I put this on and my eyeshadow stayed in place with no creasing whatsoever for over 16 hours, it's true, it's love.

BOTANICS ROSEWATER TONING SPRITZ
This is absolutely lovely on the skin and just smells amazing, it really does do wonders for my skin, but when spraying be careful you don't inhale more than you use on your skin.

WILKINSONS RHUBARB SHOWER CREAM
I am in love with this shower creme and it is mainly because of the smell, to me it smells like the rhubarb and custard boiled sweets, it smells so yummy.

WATER IN A BOX
I spotted this in the local pound shop (Poundland, I think), I thought the idea was quite a good one. We are all now becoming responsible for reducing the amount of rubbish we send to landfill and increasing the amount that we can recycle.
With this the box everything is recyclable so once you've drunk it you just put it in to recycle.

SEVENTEEN VA VA VOOM MASCARA
This mascara was a complete surprise to me, I picked this out of my mascara pot as a new mascara to try, and when I opened it I couldn't believe the size of the brush

BOURJOIS RADIANCE REVEAL HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION - LIGHT VANILLA
This is a great foundation, the colour matches my skin really well, and I never would have believed I would write or even say this it smells so fruity (that will probably be the fruit therapy that is in there). One of my favourites so far this year.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment