Wednesday 9 April 2014

E.L.F Solo Eyeshadow


As you know I am a relative newcomer to ELF makeup, as you saw in my elf haul post last month I ordered myself 3 of their solo eyeshadows. The three I have here are Pebble, Coffee Bean, and   .

What drew me to these eyeshadows was the packaging, it reminds me a lot of the NARS packaging, the lovely matte black packaging, the sleek lines, and the mirror in the lid.

Now onto the eyeshadows, these are lovely eyeshadows and highly pigmented (you can see even the lightest one shows up well in the swatch).

All 3 eyeshadows have a metallic sheen to them, and they do look great on the eyelid. I will admit I use Wild Wheat a lot as it is good for a daytime look.

These retail on the E.L.F website for £3.95 and come in a range of colours and can be found here.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment