Wednesday 13 August 2014

MUA Blusher


Since becoming a beauty blogger I have made myself step out of my comfort zone when it comes to makeup, and one of those comfort zones is blusher. I am not a big big fan of blusher it scares me (yes a beauty product scares me).

While I was in Superdrug I was being nosy at the MUA stand and just thought I would have a look at what they have in the shape of blusher, and I came across these little beauties for £1.

Lolly is a pale pink colour that has glitter running through it, this is very light on the skin and adds a nice pop of colour on the cheeks.

Cupcake is a matte peachy shade that is very pigmented so only a small amount is needed on the brush.

These blushers are really pigmented, and for £1 they are really inexpensive. The blushers also blend really well and doesn't leave any harsh lines behind. Out of both of these I have to say that cupcake is my favourite, it gives a really nice flush of colour on the cheeks and applies really smoothly.

These blushers are fantastic if you are just starting out with blusher and don't want to spend a fortune on blushers.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment