Friday 9 May 2014

Miss Sporty So Clear Face Powder



I was browsing in Superdrug when this little compact caught my attention, a powder that states it is going to minimise pores, breakouts and imperfections on the skin. Well this I had to try due to it's bold statements.

The powder applies well to the face and does mattify the skin, I will admit when using this powder I didn't notice any massive breakouts and if I did they were only inherently small.

When applied to the face the powder did feel very lightweight on the skin, and it didn't feel like it was making drying my skin. I also noticed there was little to no oxidisation on the skin which is always a good thing (looking like you have been Tango'd is never a good thing).

Overall a really good powder and very inexpensive due to it's £2.99 price tag, I would purchase this again in the future as well.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment