Sunday, 4 May 2014

Avon True Colour 8-in1 Eyeshadow Palette - The Nudes

You would have seen a sneak peak of this in my Avon Haul post a couple of weeks back. I've managed to get some uses out of this palette and I am ready to talk.

As you know I like my neutral colours, I'm a natural look kinda gal and these shadows do it, they are great for when you want to have a 'I'm not wearing makeup or am I?' kinda days (me at work, so everyday basically for me).

The palette is small as well so it's easier for travel (if I use this palette it comes with me in my makeup bag if I need to re-apply), the colours range from a mattes to shimmers and as you can see the colour payoff on 75% of them are fantastic (the swatch is just one swipe of my finger). The other 25% just had to be patted onto the eyelid just to make the colour show.

I have to admit I really do like this palette I love the size of it (it will be coming to London with me in July because of its size) and it has such a varying range of colours that can take you from day to night quite easily.

This retails on the Avon website here for £12.00 and comes in 2 shades (nudes and metallic).

Have you found any palettes that you've fallen in love with recently?

Thanks for tuning in


No comments:

Post a Comment