Friday 6 March 2015

February Empties

Welcome to another empties post, it always surprises me how much I actually do end up getting through in a month.





Beautifully Scrumptious Body Scrub - Cranberry
This was not my favourite body scrub, I found it to be too soft for me, and I like my body scrub to feel like it is actually removing the dead skin and not just tickling my skin.

Botanics Refreshing Eye Roll-On
This was not my favourite under eye serum, I didn't feel like it actually did anything to my under eye bags.

Avon Skin So Soft Body oil
This is a really nice body oil and applies really well to the skin, it also smells really lovely. I would purchase again.

Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser*
This was a gorgeous moisturiser and I received it as part of a gift set for Christmas, and it is fantastic and makes my skin feel lovely. I have repurchased this but in a larger size as it is just that good.

Nivea Invisible Deodorant
This is a good deodorant but not my holy grail, this is good and does stop stains but it doesn't keep you dry as you want to.

Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water
I love this micellar water, it removes my makeup really well and just feels fantastic on my skin, I am currently using my last bottle, and I will be ordering some more.


Vosene Original Shampoo
I grabbed this as I couldn't find the Vosene 2-in-1 shampoo, this is a great shampoo and the scent took me back to when I was younger, I would repurchase this again but only if I couldn't get the 2-in-1 as it is such a good shampoo.

Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo
I didn't really find anything special about this dry shampoo, not my favourite and I wouldn't repurchase this again.


Superdrug Pointed Cotton Wool Buds
I love these cotton buds, they are great for when I am applying nail polish as these help clean up any mistakes. I have about 2 more tubs in my nail polish drawer.

Superdrug My Little Star Baby Wipes
These wipes were alright but I didn't find them to have any power behind them (I keep them on my desk to clean up any mistakes). I haven't repurchased these exact ones but I have repurchased some more for my vanity.

Skin So Soft Face Wipes
I bought these from my local Wilkinson's as I wanted some face wipes in case I got in late and just couldn't be bothered to go through the motions of wiping my makeup off. These did remove my makeup but I didn't feel like it removed it all.


As I said it surprises me how much I've actually gotten through in a month.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment